Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Two Liter Bottle Abs
So I was reclined on my king sized bed this evening, Macbook on my lap, typing into my newly created blog. My twelve year old daughter walks in. I look up. Since it is hot this evening, I lift my tee shirt up with both hands and shake it up and down like a fan. My daughter looks at my fleshy belly. "You've lost weight," she says. "Yes," I reply, "I'm down to 184 pounds now." She looks at my belly again and tells me I don't have muscle. "I am strong," I say, flexing my bicep muscles. She points down at my belly and says "I mean, you don't have six pack abs." I look down and say "True, I don't have six pack abs. I have two liter bottle abs."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment