Since I posted yesterday about my pending radio interview #2, I should post my first radio interview. I was contacted by Carol Jackson and then interviewed by Dick Gordon for an NPR (actually APM) radio show called The Story. The Story is broadcast on some (not all) NPR stations (go here to see where). The topic was my layoff from IBM and the IBM Project Match program. I was interviewed for about 45 minutes in the studio, and this was then edited down to about 12 minutes for the radio program. Dick has a great style that helped me stay relaxed through the interview.
You can go here to listen to the broadcast (scroll down on the page for the audio link).
A few interesting things about this interview. First, The Story is not broadcast in my area so I had to listen to it when it was posted on the internet. Second, technology is wonderful - for the interview, I was in the studios of WSHU in Connecticut while Dick was in his studio at WUNC in North Carolina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment